Withdrawing from Entheos

If you choose to move your student to a new school, please obtain a withdrawal form for the front office. 

Submit the completed withdrawal form to the front office staff. You will be given a copy of the withdrawal form to give to the new school. 

The new school will need to fax a records request to
801-417-5448 (Kearns), or 801-250-5240 (Magna).