Kearns Family Services Page
The Family Services Coordinator organizes Family Night Out, educational classes for parents, and will meet individually with parents during office hours to assist with access to community resources like English classes, food assistance, CHIP and Medicare enrollment, and more.
Family Night Out Dates
Family Night Out is a series of six evening events held at the school for families. These events usually include a free meal for families who attend. Topics range from training families in fun at-home literacy or math activities, service opportunities, and other events that further the goal of empowering parents’ active role in their students’ education.
- May 4th, 2020: Family Night Out @ Kearns: “May the Fourth be with You”
- A variety of Star Wars themed STEM activities
- Aggie Ice Cream
- April 30th, 2020: Family Night Out @ Kearns: “Afterschool Program Showcase”
- Come celebrate what your kids have been learning in Afterschool
- Volunteer sign up opportunity
Community Resource List
For questions about the community resources, or for help connecting with these programs, contact:
Entheos Kearns Family Services Coordinator
- Tuesdays, 10AM – Noon
- Thursdays, 4PM – 6PM
- Or by appointment
Newsletter is coming soon.